Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Taming of the Beast - My Victory


After church on the ride home we realized that Delayna and I were both wearing black and purple, so we took some pictures. Keep in mind this happened the second day, and she is already content with being in my arms. Which, by the way, is pretty impressive. But, if you think that this is good, check out the next pair of pictures.
Here, we see that her head is actually on my shoulder. Thats right, and she is holding on tight with those little hands of hers. The doubt may come that I just picked her up when she was asleep or something like that. Wrong, check out the next picture.
As you can see, she is very much awake.

2 comments:

Bells and Whistles said...

Way to go Ry. For the record I held her for like 15 minutes the last day I was there for Abby's baptism.
It was pretty sweet. Al had to take the kids to school, and she was like, "Want to try and experiment?" Next thing I know I was holding Delayna and Alyson bolted out the door with the kids. She did OK, but definitely wasn't as content as she looks when you are holding her.

Sandi said...

Oooohhh, so cute! What a way with the ladies!